Well, day one of this. I can do this for another month. I KNOW I CAN!
I guess I should say a little something about myself since well, there are only four posts on this blog.
My name is Kathy, 31, mother of one. I work for the City of Ottawa and am hoping to get hired on full time. I'm currently part time and temporary and while I do like the job and the pay is decent, I need something more.
I sometimes write fanfic for PoT though I haven't written anything in months. The inspiration just isn't there right now. I love to read and am currently reading Sense and Sensibility and Sea Monsters. It's fabulous so far. I'm playing Final Fantasy Crystal Chronicles: Echoes of Time and also Ring of Fates from the same series. They are great games. I am also playing Pokemon Diamond and Platinum because I want to be a Pokemon master.
I have signed up to complete the NaBloPoMo challenge on this blog. Every day this month I will be posting something, a quick note about my day, a meme, videos or pictures of what has happened. I'm not sure if anyone will see this so we'll see.
Friday, January 1, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment