I think my laptop is against me doing this challenge. Every time I put it down it disconnects and the battery drains in under an hour. I made sure this morning before we left that it was connected and somehow it came loose. The battery needs to be replaced and I am just buying a new laptop. I only need to wait about two months and then I can get a new one. I might have to go with one of the minis but I don't think that will be an issue. This laptop will be put in Josh's room on the desk and will probably buy a printer for it. That way, I can print up the things that he needs for his OT and not have to worry about paying 15 cents a sheet to photocopy them. I'll be able to download pictures for him to colour as well which will make him happy.
I did have a good morning today (aside from coming home to see the laptop off again). I got my bus pass and a weekly planner for work. I also got Josh his own calendar and an Arceus plush. I've never seen one so I knew I had to pick it up. There won't be any more, especially with that one. He will be surprised.
I have just enough for pizza and the stuff to make throw together tomorrow if he wants. I'll just have to remember to do laundry tomorrow. Josh is almost out of clothes. I can get everything finished tomorrow morning and rest most of the afternoon. Thursday will be a busy day because I have to head down to the hospital for physio. It'll take an hour and fifteen minutes to get there, forty minutes for the appointment and then another hour and fifteen minutes to get home. I hope I'm home in time for Josh to get home.
I think though that I'm going to lay down now. I'm tired and sore.
Tuesday, January 5, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment