Sunday, January 17, 2010

It was a good weekend. Yesterday we went to see a movie and today was the day we had tickets for the hockey game. Ottawa won in a shoot out. Josh wants to go next weekend because Kingston will be here. I'm going to try to get tickets for that.

It was also good because I found out yesterday that I probably won't have to pay to get my laptop fixed. If they have to do anything to the inside it will be covered under the warranty. The only things that aren't covered are the power cord and the battery. Hearing that made me so happy. I cannot stand typing on this thing. One day I'm going to write something and not make any adjustments. It's so full of fail.

Now I have to go because I have food cooking and I need to get a glass of milk to try to get rid of this heart burn.

No comments: