Second day of a Wizards of Waverly Place marathon. I want to shoot myself. Two more hours and it will be over. I can last. Then I can put something decent on.
I'm trying to figure out what to do with groceries this week. I'll have a bit of extra money this week but I don't know what I should make. I wanted to make throw together again but I have to make sure I can get cheese at a relatively cheap price. I'd have to get two bricks because Josh will want to eat one. I'll have to pick up more carrots, probably two bags of them at least. Josh went nuts with the last bag and it was gone in two days.
And less that two hours now. Had to take a food break.
We're going to be baking soon as well so that will get me away from this show. I wish I could go back to sleep. Oh, that reminds me that I need to take my pills soon. I guess I should go so I can get everything ready to bake. I need to make sure that the bathtub gets cleaned tonight before my bath. I'll probably end up doing it myself. That will be interesting.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment