Monday, January 18, 2010

So...

Started back to work today. It was fun because I love my clients but it was hard as well. I left the house today and ended up wiping out on the ice right outside our place. It sucked but I managed to turn in time so I didn't land on my right knee. Didn't matter though because I landed on my left but ended up bending my right knee too much. I am very sore now. I have also been battling a headache that's lasted three days. It does not want to leave. I'm almost out of Tylenol but I get money on Wednesday so I will be able to pick up more then.

I should go and start food but I don't want to. We're having chicken and rice and at just this minute I don't want to work with raw chicken. I think I"m just going to take some time to read through some things that I haven't been able to over the past few days.

No comments: