I don't have much to say today. Why? IT'S FREAKING COLD! When I left the house today it was -20C, -33C with the windchill. It is now -19 with a windchill of -30. It's only going to get colder tonight. I think I am still frozen from this afternoon. I have been under the blankets since 3:14pm. I don't want to get up. I have to go to the bathroom but honestly, it's too cold for me to get up.
I so need to figure out what I'm going to eat for supper tonight. Josh had pizza at Noah's house which leaves me possibly not eating tonight. I want something though. I am craving meat right now. I don't have anything that I want to eat though which sucks. I want to get a meatball sub but I don't want to go out and pick it up. Why? IT'S TOO COLD! Oh well, I need to go and find something to eat.
Friday, January 29, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment