Thursday, January 28, 2010

Oh today was good. I managed to get two winter coats, a t-shirt, a sweater and a pair of shoes for under $70. God I am happy. The coats seem to be able to handle the crap weather we're having right now. It's -11C but it feels like -22C. I hope they can and it's not just a fluke.

My shoes are cute. They were regular $39.99 and I got them for $14. The sweater was $29.99 and I got it for $6.50. The shirt was $19.95 and I got it for $10. The best price was the coats. They were regular $59.99 and I got them for $14.95. I saved so much.

Today we went to the St. Laurent Centre and got food, samples of moisturizer, a Sims game for the Wii and Chaotic cards for Josh. I paid off my cell and have my new bus pass for February. We also got Baskin Robins. I have found my new favourite ice cream and sadly, it'll be gone at the end of the month.

Now I want to sleep.

No comments: