Saturday, January 9, 2010

Just got back from groceries. Managed to spend more on them today than I have in months. It felt good, even though I couldn't get a few things. I do have the gift card to Giant Tiger so I can pick up a few other things if I need them. It's also good because somehow a hole was poked in one of the bags of milk and now we are down to two bags. I am a little upset.

I'm in the process of making poutine and that is making me happy. I love poutine and I've found a decent gravy that should work well it it. I'm a little upset that our cheese curd isn't as fresh as I'd like it but it is still good.

And now I have to go because the fries are almost ready and I have to stir the gravy. I love food.

No comments: