Last post.
Josh and I are watching the Grammys. He's enjoying it because Lady Gaga opened the show. She sang with Elton John which was fabulous.
that's weird. It just sounded like someone took a step outside the living room.
Anyway. I think this is all we're going to be doing tonight. I'd rather go to bed early since the kid woke me up extremely early this morning. Well, it was 7:30 which isn't to bad but I didn't fall asleep until 2. I'm getting sick as well so I need the extra sleep. I am so tempted to call in sick tomorrow but I can't. I need the money. Especially since my client canceled on Friday. Oh well.
I'm going to curl up on the couch now. Maybe he'll lose interest in the show and want to watch something else.
Sunday, January 31, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment