Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Winter can end now. I am tired of the snow and ice and cold. One of these days I am going to move to a place with no snow at all. I need to win the lottery or something.

I am getting tired of not having money. I have to go back to work early, even though I can barely move right now to do the things I need for work. I won't even be getting a pay cheque until February 18th but if I don't go back now I won't be able to take Josh bowling for his birthday. He wants to bring a bunch of kids and at this point I have no idea how much that's going to be.

I should go and do dishes but I don't want to get up. I'd rather have a bath but I know that if I don't do the dishes I won't do them. I should also be looking for the DVD remote. We have movies to watch and Josh wants to play the Wii for the first time in forever and we can't because we can't find the remote. It has to be under the couch somewhere.

Can it be March now?

No comments: