Wednesday, January 13, 2010

I head back to work on Monday. DO NOT WANT! Well, that's a lie. I do want to go back because I need the money and I miss my babies. I don't want to go back because I enjoy being lazy. Today was great - a perfect example of laziness. I dropped Josh off at school, came home and fell asleep at 10am. I woke up at 1pm. I ate and then flipped through all the channels that we have the fireplace channel, international music video channel, free preview of the Chinese channels because of Chinese New Year and a bunch of others that I didn't know we had. I am very happy about this.

I am now watching NCIS while waiting for Josh to get home. I am making cheeseburgers for supper and need to do dishes before I make them.

I need to buy some pop so we can sneak it into the hockey game on Sunday. I have the popcorn so I can pop that before we leave.

I want Starbucks.

No comments: