I am finished moving for today. I am not getting up unless I absolutely have to. I don't know what we're going to have for supper tonight but whatever it is, it's coming from in this house. Probably just chicken strips and rice. Oh, that reminds me. I need to check the flyer for No Frills. SWEET! They have roast on sale. That will be good. I'll get it tomorrow and make is Sunday morning. The slow cooker is amazing.
I have gone and put the extra battery into the laptop. It's drained right now so I only have 80% left but still, that's better than what it was. I have just over 2 hours now and if I didn't have the extra one in I'd only have an hour. I might plug it in before I nap so that it can charge and we'll have the extra time for Lady Gaga night tonight.
I headed to the St. Laurent Centre today so I could put money down on my cell phone. I didn't pay it all off because I need the extra money for groceries. $80 for two weeks...it'll suck but I can do it. I've done it before and I have no doubt that I'll have to do it again. Hell, at the end of January and beginning of February I'll have to food bank it. I hate that but it's what I have to do.
Wow, I had other things to type and I cannot remember a word of what was in my head. Maybe I'm just overtired. Maybe after my nap my brain will work.
I want friend in this city.
Friday, January 8, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment