Saturday, January 2, 2010

Last night was pretty cool. Josh and I spent at least an hour watching Lady Gaga videos. I have to make sure I can pick up the CD for him for his birthday. There are a bunch of things that I want to pick up for him this year. He'll be 10. It's still surprising to me that I will have a 10 year old.

I haven't done anything today. I went to bed at 2:30 this morning because I was watching the Johnny Depp version of Sleepy Hollow and woke up at 11. I got Josh lunch and had a bath and read some. At 2:30 I fell back asleep and woke up at 4:30. Right now I am fighting to stay awake. I think I'm coming down with something. It wouldn't be surprising with me being in and out of the hospital because of my knee. Plus, the people here are a little disgusting and don't think there's a problem with coughing all over the bus handles and things. Sometimes I hate public transportation. Tomorrow will be much of the same I think. I don't have any money to really go anywhere and I don't have any bus tickets.

Oh, that reminds me. I have to look for my bus pass. Maybe I'll do that now to get away from Wizards of Waverly Place. Sometimes I hate Family.

No comments: